PDA

View Full Version : Leesville and Fall Shootout

George Smart
09-19-2010, 10:26 PM
My brother and I returned from Leesville Lake Saturday evening. We were 7 of 15.
Our week started out great, but from Tuesday through Saturday morning things got worse.

My thanks to Cliff H. for preparing the registration for the upcoming Nite Bite.

Our fall shootout is October 9th and 10th at Alum Creek. The registration will be at the Hollenbak Ramp. Registration will be from 7am to 8am both days. The tournament hours are from 8am to 8pm Saturday. Sunday hours will be from 8am to 3pm. Awards will be presented at approximately 3:30pm Sunday.

Late arrivals can reach me on Channel 68.

I was not present at our September meeting. I would appreciate any information regarding the Saturday lunch for everyone. I can be reached by my cell at 937-243-2512.

George

Brent Spence
09-20-2010, 10:06 AM
I was Leesville on saturday and the lake is in great shape! I was there for 20 minutes and I caught a 38" on a bucktail right at boatside. Also had some more follows but the window for action was very small.

muskies_rule
09-26-2010, 08:10 AM
I will be heading to leesville in about two weeks The 7-10 cant wait. only the second time I will be fishing the lake first extended trip there. loved it the first time I seen the lake.