PDA

View Full Version : salmon boat for sale

nordberg
08-31-2010, 12:26 PM
1999 proline 3310 sportfish. if anyone doesn't know a whole lot about proline here's an important piece of information, proline's sister company Donzi, builds all there boats over 30ft directly out of their main plant in sarasota, fl. when this boat was built new in 1999 it came withe 454 mercs. the owner had nothing but unsatisfactory performance with these motors that Donzi flipped the bill and installed 2 brand new merc 8.1L's with 380hp each! 4 scotty big water propacks, 2 outriggers. this is the ultimate salmon boat. built infloor fishbox, 30 gallon livewell, 30 gallon cooler. full color raymarine gps chartplotter( 8inch display) and radar (10 inch display). raymarine autopilot. theres probably a million other things i can list on this boat but it would be better to see in person. includes 3 axle bunk trailer.

$50,000

nordberg
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
no ones interested in this ultimate big water salmon/trout fishing machine? would make a great charter boat for someone looking to get into it and makes a great weekend warrior fisher. its not as hard on gas as you would think and a boat this big this new and this equiped is a great price. i've seen 18ft lunds for as much money as this 34 footer.

DooFighter
09-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Its a nice looking boat but your market for a boat that size is limited. Even with a firesale price. Low price in some ways raises questions , too. And how many locals here could even pilot a boat that size?

YooperTroll
09-07-2010, 06:23 PM
If I invested in that boat I'd also have to invest in a divorce lawyer.

jtourangeau
09-07-2010, 07:44 PM
wouldve been nice this morn.what size drift sock do you use in gail force winds?

nordberg
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
i appreciate the replies. i understand when you say low prices could raise questions but im asking in the average for this boats market. not low but fair. as far as piloting this boat, having inboards, its actually easier to manipulate and handle than my 1750 lund tyee.

acesario
09-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Its a pretty awesome boat... would love to own something like this. I also think that lots of people like me would LOVE to own a boat like this. The problem is to affording it, hauling it, storage maintainence etc.

This one costs the same as my first house... and like other people here I"d end up living in it when my wife kicked me out (dont get me wrong, I"ve lived in smaller places and even spent weeks living on lesser boats!)

Good luck with your sale.

DooFighter
09-08-2010, 02:54 PM
i appreciate the replies. i understand when you say low prices could raise questions but im asking in the average for this boats market. not low but fair. as far as piloting this boat, having inboards, its actually easier to manipulate and handle than my 1750 lund tyee.

Fair enough nordberg. I didn't mean to cast a shadow, and realize that came out wrong. Couple things perspective buyers might want to know is where the boat is and on the maneuverability, does it have a bow thruster? And why you're selling...I can't imagine you're going bigger; downsizing or getting out?

nordberg
09-08-2010, 06:23 PM
I didn't take your post wrong just replying to all the replies individually. The boat is located in Gulliver currently and spends a majority of its season in manistique at northern escape Marina. We are currently buying a large piece of hunting property and having 3 boats isn't really a wise financial decision when purchasing 600 acres. We will be buying another boat the same size after 2 of the boats are sold and the property is acquired. As far as Bow thrusters it doesn't have or need any. With the position of the motors in the center of the boat and the inboard drives it literally turns on a dime under low power docking speeds. Its like driving a bulldozer. And its heavy so wind isn't a huge concern either.

Ashman
09-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Nice boat Nord.