PDA

View Full Version : Update-aug23-26

nielsensflyinlodge
08-27-2010, 10:25 AM
The muskies are being difficult this week,to say that there is no pattern would be a major understatement. There are however a few nice fish being caught. Gary and silvia spitzer never saw a fish yesterday,that might be a first, but they tend to rebound quickly and they did just that with a 45 and a heavy 49.Silvia had a little trouble hanging on to the 49 so it was a quick shot and back in the water she went.

I had brent and john roth for a day of muskie fishing last tuesday,the morning was dead as a stone so they asked if i could show them how to trout fish, so there we were, in the middle of sullivan bay in 3 footers fishing lakers. I lost count of how many we caught but they had enough by 2:45 so we went back to chasing muskies for the last hour of the day. On the first spot brent caught a fish that was a hair over 50 on a cowgirl,his biggest ever. John followed that up on the second spot with a 44, also on a cowgirl. Why cant it always be that easy.

We have alot of muskie fisherman coming in the next few days so we are hoping the next update will be BIG!

Paul.