PDA

View Full Version : End of August Fising report 8/23/2010

Mike Allen
08-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Back from vacation and fishing again. Fishing is still fair to good. The main thing is some days you have to put in your time. The fish size has still been excellent on most days. We have been fishing both Francis Case and Sharpe. The guide boats have been doing well as long as they have been able to put in their time. The bite seems to change from day to day.

Here is my last weeks fishing. On Tuesday and Wed I fished with a group from Hew Haven, IA and Albert Lea, MN. We caught 60 fish on day 1 and and 50 fish on day 2.

On Thursday and Friday I fished with a group from eastern MN and Rapid City, SD. It took us some time to get our fish on day 1 (1:30p.m.). We caught around 50 fish on Thursday. On Friday we had our limit by 12:30 and caught around 40 fish. Thanks Chuck for giving me a 2nd chance after our tough fishing trip last fall.

I was off Sat and Sunday for the State Slowpitch Softball Tourney in Rapid City, SD. Yes this old guy still plays.

Today I a group from Wisconsin (south of Madison). We caught 35 fish with all of my customers fish size from 16-19 inches. Excellent fishing, Sue outfished the guys today.

Until next week
Mike Allen