PDA

View Full Version : Wlmc

DCates
08-11-2010, 12:35 PM
How are Chae and the guys doing? I need a muskie fix!

Steve Herbeck
08-12-2010, 08:24 AM
hey david!!
the boys are struggling a bit,caught some low 40's fish,i took part of a day and went out with them yesterday and we had 10 fish up,missed 2 48ish fish one on a flasher and one on a topwater,hope to get out with them tonight.
the hot,flat,sunny weather this week and past has slowed musky fishing down some,fish being caught but mostly 40-48 stuff then when we do get ahold of a good one it gets off,just yesterday,andrew had a mid 50's fish to the boat with scott and it got off on a power run at the boat,jeff lost a big fish with cal pushing legal size,one of dave olsens boys had a 52-53 fish to the net but not quite ready and it got off,,the snathicans same thing,so it could have been a pretty good day but..... then a 43-46" fish eats the bait and you couldn't knock it off if yu tried,just the way it goes sometimes,eventually it all avgs out.
the walleye fishing remains excellent.
soon as the water cools just a bit and or we get some clouds and wind instead of 90 degrees, flat or e winds,and bright sun it should pick right back up.
herbie

DCates
08-14-2010, 08:26 AM
You and your guides with Chae? The muskies don't have a chance! Have a Crown for me.

Do you have any openings in October?