PDA

View Full Version : Pacemaker fish

twells
08-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Ty,
Just wanted to say that I finally caught a fish on a Pacemaker. It was a nice thick fish from Shawano lake in the middle of the day with a little chop. The fish went airbourne 4 times. my son was pretty excited to watch the whole thing.
On another note it was one of the wood Pacemakers that I purchased off of Ray. So wether it was you or Rachel that made it there was love in that one.

Plastic Pacemaker. Do you have any tips to get them to run good. The one I have likes to blow out and nor run as true. I did switch to a solid leader split ringed to it and still doesn't seem to be helping me. Would adjusting the tail help some? Open for suggestions.

Ray Perry
08-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Nice job with the pacemaker. How big was the fish?

Ray

twells
08-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Ray,
It wasn't a monster but a solid 38". My first topwater fish in years. I was actually watching him fishing when the fish hit and cranked the hooks into it. Which on topwater was probably better as I got to feel the fish first.It was also nice to get a fish out there and will be back oput there this weekend for a while. Closer to home for us and some good fish out there. Good luck fishing and thanksd for the Pacemaker from you.

Ty Sennett
08-10-2010, 01:00 PM
I haven't heard of any of the plastic Pacemakers running bad. We haven't got any back in the mail. Maybe you got a dud. Sounds strange. However you want me to handle it will work. Just let me know what you want to do. Call me.

Ty Sennett
08-10-2010, 01:01 PM
By the way, nice fish!