PDA

View Full Version : Gomez speaks

mniscw@yahoo.com
07-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Ty. The reason why you haven't got the big one yet this season is Gomez hasen't been thier yet. The 48 incher will be in the boat on my line come August. I garantee it ! Hell maybe we go for 50 inches!!!
My great nephew Dave just comes along for the ride.
See you soon.
Gomez

GCFC Skippy
07-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Ty, I thinks it's awsome that you take a 'very special' little guy named Gomez fishing in your boat. He is very 'special' to all of us that know him. I also think it's nice that you treat him like just one of your client's on the 'take a special kid fishing for a day.' His nephew, Dave, is a great guy and takes very good care of 'Little Gomo' (he likes being called that). Just a thought, you might want to rethink letting him ride the 'fast boat' (Lil' Gomo always says that when talking about 'fish'n with Ty') without his safety helmet on. It was prescribed by his caretakers and should be worn around any sharp objects. He's a wild one without that helmet.

You go get that Big Fish 'Lil Gomo'!!! ("I CAN'T!!!!!", but 'YES' you did!)

Skippy

mniscw@yahoo.com
07-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Who the hell are you skippy. Sounds like my last dog! Come along and I'll show you how to catch some fish. Show yourself or forever hold your tongue!

Ty Sennett
07-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Don't worry Gomez, some people are just jealous of the fish you caught last year. We'll have to get one even larger this year to keep the streak alive. I've got Dave next week. Tell him to bring his gym shoes and I'll give him a good schoolin' at Treelands basketball court.

GCFC Skippy
07-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Calm down Lil'-G. Remember...we decided not to talk about why your dog got taken away. We don't do that stuff or talk about that stuff.

Now you have a lot to look forward to in the 'fast boat.' Ty and Dave will let you reel in all the fish again this year. You are the best reel'r in'r there is, Lil'-G. And, guess what I heard? If you are extra good, take your medication, and wear your helmet, I hear the family might let you eat with a fork this year.

Skippy

p.s.: Ty, you may want to leave your dog at home, that day. Gomez is sounding stressed, and that's when 'it' happens.

mniscw@yahoo.com
08-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks Ty. These airheads our a bit jealous especially Skippy. Let me tell you about Rockford's finest fisherman. He fishes for Bass and walleyes. Can't handle the big ones ( Muskies )
When i bring in one over 50 he will eat his words. Fat Ass!

GCFC Skippy
08-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Hey Lil-G, There isn't anyone that would be more proud of you reeling in a big ol' "muky" (that's what he always calls them) than me. I'm proud of you no matter what. This will be a good vacation for you. I've heard you really earned it, too. Sister told me you are the best worker. You can fill a dixie cup up to 3/4 full almost everytime, with the correct juice ordered in the dining hall. And, I heard you always place a napkin in the correct spot with each setting. We are all so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Go FAST in that boat!

Skippy