PDA

View Full Version : New Moonshine plugs

The Bait Shop Guy
07-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Tom at Moonshine Lures http://www.moonshinelures.com has introduced a new line of salmon plugs with the same "super glow" paint jobs as their salmon spoons. Limited colors are available right now - Mongolian Beef, Blue Flounder, Agent Orange, Happee Meal, Glow Bloody Nose, Flounder Pounder, and the "mystery" color, (he doesn't have a name for it yet.)

The plugs are 4 3/4 inches long, with rattles. They have a slightly more cupped face that gives them a less erratic action than traditional plugs, and allows them to run well at spoon speeds.

acesario
07-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Are you carrying these in the bait shop?

The Bait Shop Guy
07-28-2010, 10:50 AM
We're trying to! They are in limited supply right now. As of yesterday, we only had one Agent Orange left. We should be getting in a bunch of Flounder Pounder, Mongolian Beef, and Bloody Nose on Thursday or Friday. If you're interested in any of them, give us a call at the shop (906) 786-1488, and we'll set some aside for you.

acesario
07-28-2010, 01:20 PM
I just bought your last agent orange. Can you hold a blue flouder or two and a flounder pounder for me?
-andrew

tokenfinn
07-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Chris, will you hold a flounder pounder and a bloody nose for me? I will be through at the end of the day on Monday. Thanks, Cory

The Bait Shop Guy
07-29-2010, 05:34 AM
We'll set some aside for you guys.

The Bait Shop Guy
07-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Well, we got our order in today, but we only got 7 of the 42 baits we ordered. I'm afraid there weren't enough to go around for everyone. You'll be up near the top of the list when the next ones come in - can't say when that will be, though.