PDA

View Full Version : Lou Henson Book

FatBoy
07-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Ty

Was wondering if you were able to find a copy of Lou Henson's book that mentions your father. I talked to you about it at the Musky show in Palatine. We are leaving for the Chip Saturday the 10th. If you want to read it, I could bring the book with me and hook up with you somewhere if you want. You don't have to read it while we are up, it would make a nice Winter read.

Rod

JohnMG
07-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I can help with the Lou Henson book. I learn a lot from this board and enjoy it. Please let me know if I can be helpful in return. Just private message any request on the Lou Henson book. With almost 800 career wins and taking 2 different schools to Final Fours Coach Henson has better credentials than most college coaches in the Naismith Hall of Fame.

Ty Sennett
07-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I haven't been able to get a copy yet but will get one after the season is over. Lou has a pretty impressive record but you don't hear of him much. I used to love watching the fighting illini of the late eighties. They could really put on a show.

FatBoy
07-12-2010, 02:15 PM
We are staying at the Chippewa Pines, I brought the book with me, if you would like to read it.