PDA

View Full Version : Chip trip this weekend

TheeMuskyManiac
07-07-2010, 08:15 AM
Ty, im going up to my cabin on the east chip where it runs through Blaisdell area. I was woundering how many ounces do your Pacemaker's 7'' and your 5 1/2 weigh. and where can i pick them up at? or would i have to get them from you?

ILGreenhead
07-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Will you be fishing Blaisdell?? I'll be at Fishtrap in a week! I'm really thinking about pulling the boat over to Blaisdell one day just for a different look of scenery! What is the nicest musky you've heard caught at Blaisdell???

TheeMuskyManiac
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Well. my dad and grandpa got two 50'' muskys mounted. dads was cought on believer or hawg wabler i forget and grandpas was cought on a live sucker . but when you go there. go t words the chip and when you see bells for like air plane landings, go fishing against the pencil weeds you get really nice musky off them. but yeah the pop is low but there's nice musky out of there. We pretty much do top water when where there though. Blaisdell has very beautiful scenery! hope you have fun!

Downsouth
07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi...Ty had mentioned that he may be fishing 'away' for a while, so I don't know if he'll see this before this weekend.

The large Pacemaker weighs 3 oz. and the smaller one weighs 2 oz. If you're going to be in the Hayward area on the way to the Chip, check for the lures at Pastikas, as they carry Sennett lures. Good luck on the water.

TheeMuskyManiac
07-09-2010, 07:25 AM
ohhh.. i was looking at there online site i saw them there yesterday. ill probably go pick one of them up then.

thanks for letting me know!

Ty Sennett
07-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for helping out Downsouth. You know more about the baits than I do.