PDA

View Full Version : July 1st/2nd/3rd Muskies!

Central Guiding Service
07-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Had the pleasure of having my special guest Ambroise in the rig for a few days chasing muskies. The weather was indeed hot and stable for two days anyways before all hell broke loose on the bi-day.
Two day action consisted of some predictable patterns for the season we have been having.. Ambroise managed to raise and figure 8 a total of 10 muskies ! Three of these fish were well into the 50 inch class range . None in the boat but he had a blast , as you said Ambroise " its the thrill of the hunt" .
Can't wait to get you out again once the weather stabilizes abit.
I know that "tanker'" will haunt us both for a long long time .
cheers my friend

Broz
07-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Had the pleasure of having my special guest Ambroise in the rig for a few days chasing muskies. The weather was indeed hot and stable for two days anyways before all hell broke loose on the bi-day.
Two day action consisted of some predictable patterns for the season we have been having.. Ambroise managed to raise and figure 8 a total of 10 muskies ! Three of these fish were well into the 50 inch class range . None in the boat but he had a blast , as you said Ambroise " its the thrill of the hunt" .
Can't wait to get you out again once the weather stabilizes abit.
I know that "tanker'" will haunt us both for a long long time .
cheers my friend

Hey Sam,

Once again I had an awesome time and I've learnt a lot about musky fishing.

I just wanted to thank you for these amazing days and for all the fishing tips you gave me.
I can't wait to go back on the water with you to hopefully catch one of the monsters we saw!

I will recommend Central Guiding Service to anyone who seriously wants to live a unforgettable experience with muskies.

Ambroise