PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion Wanted

prichard
06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Greetings. So, be honest...what type of articles do you want to see on this site? How to? Humor? Articles pertaining to our current outdoor scene, ie regarding conservation, laws, legislation, etc? Feel free to honesly tell us what you want, all input is greatly appreciated, thank you. Please feel free to email your suggestions to me directly if you do not feel comfortable posting them publicly......jimmyp7162@yahoo.com

Jim Prichard

Joe_Fisherman
06-24-2010, 11:00 AM
I know they are not really articles but I really miss the monthly (or so) Central WI Fishing Reports. Those really were excellent.

For articles I would like to see articles on river fishing. That seems like a topic that isn't covered very much: musky, walleye, northern, bluegill, perch, crappie, catfish and heck even carp. From shallow to deep (20+ foot) water tactics. Trolling and casting.

Another article would be on how to use depth finders. Just the basics, what to set the sensitivity to, turning fish ID off, sample screen shots of baitfish, recommended DPI and more.

That's it for now.

prichard
06-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Excellent excellent excellent....
Its been awhile since I have written or spoke about electronics; Great idea. Keep your eyes peeled, it is in the works! I just recently posted a Musky river fishing article, make sure you check that out Joe. Thanks much for the input!!

Jim