PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 6-20-10

Justin Mullins
06-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Well I finished up my spring season this morning. It sure was an unusal spring for sure. I finished up a little short from last year's total's but I also lost a couple weeks fishing when the water came up because it took a little bit for the fish to locate to the bushes. All and all a good spring and happy customers so I'm happy.

Thursday thru today we got 4 fish all low 30's I never even saw a good fish at all. The last two days I was trolling. The water temp has top out for me low 80's. The water is clear and the weeds are coming on strong I hit some trolling that was not there last week at all should be a great fall!! I will say that all the fish this spring for the most part was fat I sure do look forward to the fall with these weeds no doubt the fish will be really fat.

Casting I have been using Medussa, Bull Dawg, Depth Raider casting deep weed edges. Early morning and late evening are the best.

Trolling I have been using Little Ernie, Big Ernie, Depth Raider trolling in 20-30 feet of water running the baits about 10-12 feet.

We just got an order in that was on back order we have a lot of nice believers in all sizes which are great for trolling. Also some stalkers, little ernies make sure you come and check them out. These baits are great for fall fishing. It's never to early to get prepared for the fall.

I want to thank all my customers through this spring and look forward to seeing most of them back this fall. Also a big thank you goes out to everyone for stopping in and purchasing lures we really do appreciate it.

We hope everyone has a great summer and I will see you on the pond in a couple of months..