PDA

View Full Version : June 14th report

Ty Sennett
06-15-2010, 08:33 AM
We started at 1PM yesterday and fish until sundown. It was a little slow for us but we did see a couple good ones. One came in on a Ghosttail and I think it would have eaten it had we done a little more figure eight practice ahead of time. We had a figure Z and then maybe a number 1 and then I had trouble figuring out the last move but I think it might have been a combination of several letters/numbers. That was a big aggressive fish. It really wanted the bait bad but couldn't turn sharp enough. Made for some good ribbing the rest of the day.

We had one other fish come up on a Stillwater and follow for a while and then swing at the bait but didn't make any contact. That one moved some good water. Looked to be a big fish but hard to say.

No fishing today. I've got some bait orders to fill so if anyone needs to get ahold of me today is the day.

Snizz
06-15-2010, 11:20 AM
They should have watched your video "Focus on the 8"!

Big wide turns so you don't cut the fish off ;)
(Ya, I got the video for Chooch for his b-day :P)

Mark Benson
06-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Snizz:

Did you give it to him (Chooch) or keep it???

Mark

Snizz
06-15-2010, 01:20 PM
He's got it...it's actually a really good muskie DVD, the end is the best where they have all of these different guides/pros talking about figure 8's and demonstrating how to do it...

another great part is when Rachel watches this guy miss one and then makes a face at the camera...too funny!

Ty Sennett
06-16-2010, 06:50 AM
That part was funny Snizz. The look was priceless.