PDA

View Full Version : Guides

Smeds
06-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi Herbie ... I'll be an AML 1st timer July 17-24, and we have booked a guide for one day. We're going to try to swing a couple more guide days if we're able to pull it off financially (I know it will shorten the "Musky Curve" tremendously). Do we need to set that up in advance, or let you know while we are up there?

After reading through all of the old posts here ... we're fired up to say the least! Hope you & yours have a great June-July!

seabass
06-10-2010, 03:31 PM
The guides are all great guys and it's helpful to fish with them as much as you can. Maybe sell some stuff you don't need at home, like a couch, dog, youngest child or whatever...

Just watch out for Scott J--he'll drive your boat likes he owns it.

Steve Herbeck
06-11-2010, 06:59 AM
never a bad idea if you can swing it. the guys will show you alot and do thier best to put a big fish in the boat.
always better to reserve ahead of time to be sure we can make it work as the 4 who do primary muskie are in high demand.

Smeds
06-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks Herbie ... that's kinda what I thought (book in advance). I'll talk to my buddy, and PM you in the next week or so.

At least Scott J. doesn't drive it like he stole it ... I drive it like I own it too!