PDA

View Full Version : Chautauqua Tourney June 19th

Larry Jones
06-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Next Chautauqua Cash Tourney will be June 19th,2010.We will change the format a little.The Tourney will be $30 per Fishermen paid by April 1st,$40 per Fishermen after April 1st with extra $10 going to the Bait Fish Fund.Those who are paid up by April 1st will be in a drawing to win a St.Croix Avid Rod of their choice.(Full Field 100 Fishermen,Notice: Tourney Field will be allowed to go behond 100,but prize structure will stay as set at 100),1st Place $1200,2nd Place $600,3rd Place $300,with the remaining $900(and Entry Fees Behond 100) going to the Bait Fish Fund! This will be based on the 3 Longest Muskies caught & released,each fishermen can only enter 1 fish,their Longest!Witness of your release form can be by anyone else in the Tourney.Release Forms must be turned in by 5:00 pm to count for the Prizes,bring them to Mayville Town Park.Tourney fishing hours at Midnight Friday June 18th to 4:00 pm June 19th! Food will be sold seperately,cooked on the spot!Hot Dogs,Hamburgers,Italian Sausage at $2.00 each,proceeds to go to Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund. We will also still have the raffles,but a larger table of goodies and the 50/50 Raffle.We will use Mayville Town Park for the Awards Presentation,we will use the gazebo shelter for raffle table and bring a grill.The Launch Fee for Long Point State Park will be included in your Entry Fee,that was the original agreement.Now that we can not get a Permit for Long Point State park because it is closed except for the launch,if you launch there you must show up early because it will be 1st come 1st use and will close when the parking lot is full.You will have to pay then bring your ticket to me at the Awards Presentation at Mayville to recieve a refund for launch fees.Other launches are Mayville,Prendergast,Bemus Point & Celeron!
Now that we are going to Feed the Muskie Fry at Prendergast Hatchery extra Fathead Minnows the whole time they are outside in the growing ponds,we are going to need to raise close to $6000,we have close to $5800.00 at this point for the 2010 Bait Fish Purchase!Donations to the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund are much appreciated as well!Make checks out to Mostly Muskies and mail to Capt. Larry D. Jones,268 Harrison Ave,Buffalo,NY 14223.

You may also submit payment online via PayPal by clicking on the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=mostlymuskies%40verizon%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Chautauqua%20Musky%20Tournament%20%2d%20 Entry%20Fee%20%28One%20Time%20Payment%29&amount=40%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=products&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF%3abtn_buynowCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost edGuest

April 1st the Tourney Sign Up will go to $40($30 for Tourney & $10 to Bait Fish Fund,after we reach 100 Entrants all $40 of each New Entrant will go to the Bait Fish Fund)

***NOTICE: AWARDS PRESENTATION IS 5:00 PM AT MAYVILLE TOWN PARK & LAUNCH***(Please Join Us For The Awards,Raffles and Food Sales-(starting at 3:30 pm till 5:30 pm), After Fishing!)

We have 126 Tourney Entrants now and there are 24 open spots still!

Capt.Larry 716-432-0198

rparker
06-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks Larry for posting this information and organizing this event. Opening Weekend at Chautauqua is always an exciting time. I will be there for sure - my Dad and I are fishing this event together. If anyone is planning to fish and you want a little Chautauqua Lake info I would be happy to help.

Randy

Larry Jones
06-11-2010, 08:10 AM
If you have not signed up for the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament to be held on June 19th,time is running out to do so. It is now to late to use the snail mail system,by the time I get your mail and return the tourney info / release form by mail,you may not get it in time. Best to use the PayPal Button on the main Tourney Thread above in the Sticky section,then I will mail the info / release form or email it if next week.
The last date to sign up for the Tourney is June 17th,on the morning of June 18th I will be off to my trailer in Westfield,NY,I will have no internet service.

Thanks, Capt. Larry D. Jones

Larry Jones
06-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Last chance to be an Entrant of the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament is from 7:00 am till 9:00 am Saturday June 19th at the Mayville Boat Launch.