PDA

View Full Version : Another Outstanding Weekend!! 6/6/2010

Mike Allen
06-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Another outstanding week of fishing in Central South Dakota. Our guide service filled out all boats this week. We are catching 60 - 100 plus fish each day. The walleyes and smallmouth action is outstanding. The fishing has been excellent on Lake Sharpe from Iron Nation to the dam. Also their has been an ewcellent bite on Francis Case from Crow Creek to the dam. Reports of 20 - 30 plus keepers from the Fishing tournament on Francis Case Sat and Sunday.

Here is my fishing report from Wed - Sun. On Wed and Thursday I had 3 generations from Dallas, SD. Both days we had our limit (20) by noon. Each day we caught around 60 - 70 fish. Luke (age around 10) first fishing trip in a boat was a huge success. I think he outfished us all. On Thursday, Luke's sister Laney joined us and kept up with Luke all day. On Friday through Sunday I had a group from Des Moines, IA. They have fished with me since 2001 I believe. We caught out limit of walleyes and smallmouth for the trip. Overall we caught 360 fish in 3 days. On day 3 Joe had a 20+ lb Northern Pike up to the boat and lost him. My group at least took some pictures of it. Joe also caught a 18.5 inch smallmouth on day 3 (pictured with 8 walleyes and 12 smallmouth, filled possession). Joe was the trophy king for the trip.

Mike Allen