PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 6-6-10

Justin Mullins
06-06-2010, 04:24 AM
The lake is finally down to summer pool. They made some real progress on getting it there I figured we would have had more rain that would held things up but we didn't. With all the heat we have had in the last two weeks it through these fish into a summer pattern. They went straight from the bushes into weed edges holding at 8 to 15 feet. The water temp is 78-80 with the water being pretty clear in most spots. With all the boat traffic yesterday it did get a little stained due to that but most spots are good. So far going into today my boat has 4 with a really nice 45 my client Jarrod Childers got yesterday. All my fish have come out of weeds and they have all came on rubber. Medussa, Bull Dawg, Real Fish, EXO all of these have moved numerous fish. Seems the color for me is Chart that is the color moving the most. Some spots have a bunch of weeds and some don't I have moved fish on all types of spots. Actually yesterday I almost didn't fish the spot we got the 45 on because I drove over it to see if the weeds were there yet and I didn't hardly any but I fished any way and the spot were I saw some weeds produced this fish with another follow that was around 40. The reason why some spots don't have weeds yet is because of the high water they will be there by fall. It seems early and late are the ticket with the sunshine days. I have not had action past 11:30. Trolling is producing fish also trolling 8-15 feet on the weed edges. Little Ernies, Depth Raiders, Believers seem to be working the best. All the ramps are open now and have been for 2 weeks so no problems putting in now. Good luck this week if you get out I see on the weather that we are going to have a couple nights in 50's with highs in 70's this will help Monday and Tuesday for sure. Make sure you stop in and check things out if you get out..

Good Luck see you on the pond!!