PDA

View Full Version : New Member

boogerb2
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Hello fellow musky nuts. I am in the Air Force and am moving to McFarland next week. I have never fished the Madison chain and would love to go fishing with someone. I am going to eventually hire a guide, but I can only fish after about 5:00 pm next week. Anyone need a partner? We could use my boat or whatever. I look forward to being an active member of the Capital City Chapter!

Steve R
06-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome to CCMI. McFarland is a great place to settle down and Lake Waubesa is right there. Come on over to the On the Water Meeting at 6pm on Monday June 14th, Goodland Park Shelter. Free cookout, short meeting and free door prizes. We go fishing before and after the cookout. Sometimes there are folks there looking to jump into a boat to fish.

Steve R

Muskie Nut
06-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Welcome. The time on the meeting for the grilled meats is about 6ish. I will be helping out grilling but make sure you seek me out to say hi. Like SteveR says, there is always folks looking for a ride for fishing for a few hours.

As your membership chairman, please let me know if you need anything. I will try my best to help you out.

Again WELCOME!!:)