PDA

View Full Version : Kincaid

wackyworm1968
05-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Went down to kincaid friday & saturday fishing was terrible. Water temp was 84 in some spots. Caught 3 bass . Who ever decides to go down there do not stay at the Appletree inn. We checked in then seen our room the checked out. Its a dump.

cherokee ref
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Wacky, Thanks for the report. Sorry about the experience in Murphy. Could you tell me type of areas you fished (main lake or no-wake) and tactics you tried. Might take a friend there this weekend and will try somewhere else if you covered all the bases. Thanks!

wackyworm1968
06-02-2010, 09:38 AM
We tried points ,weed edges the no wake zone. I was throwing wackyworms,spinnerbaits. I think its just the water temp is to high.

Chad Cain
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM
I was gone all weekend visiting family for Memorial Day Weekend, but after talking to a couple buddies, the water temps are up to the mid and even upper 80's by afternoon. Gonna have to shut it down for the muskies. I have never seen it get this warm this early in the 17 years I have fished Kinkaid.

Anyone have any success jigging for walleyes yet on Kinkaid? Gonna switch to that for awhile before I head up to Minnesota.