PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE: New Walleye Sheriff In Town!!

Justin Gaudry
05-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Guard your favourite walleye holes carefully out there. All you walleye anglers have new competition on the water.

Check out the excellent fishing the new Sheriff had over a solid 2 hours of walleye angling on Sunday evening.

The highlight was the 16 incher on his own hand made spinner!

Losses included 2 jigs, 1 spinner, and several sets of "patience" trying to remember how to keep a jig knot from pulling through and staying tight.

Apparently the new Sheriff needed some on the job retraining after intitially learning as a youngster.

Full Trip Report: 4 fish caught (2 walleyes, 2 saugers) within site of the resort. 3 cigars, 1 could have been kept to eat. Minnows and jigs or spinners. All released.

Thanks to Dick Moore for the secret spot!

THE END!

BB3
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
looks like you better keep that spot a secret! looks mighty familiar to me. see you in a couple weeks! Bob

Justin Gaudry
05-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Well you might think so, but I am an expert at photoshop and never have the actual background of the area in the photo. I mix and match all the time, especially for my walleye photos, eh!!!

I'll let you guess though. HA.

BB3
05-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Ok, out of respect for your obvious "honey" hole, I will venture far enough out not to be in sight of your minnow shed. lol

Justin Gaudry
05-25-2010, 09:55 PM
it's like i'm wading out into the kiddie pool with my life jacket and water wings here so thanks for giving me some space, eh!

Hinch
05-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Justin,

Does this mean you are selling the muskie gear and becoming a pro walleye guy? Haha! Glad to see you are getting out! You and Rich need to go walleye fishing together. That would be a site to see!

Hinch

Justin Gaudry
05-27-2010, 09:40 PM
HELLO NO!!!

I can hear Richie and I out in the boat walleye fishing now........

Justin: "Heyyyyyy.... this looks like a good casting spot..you ever throw it?"

Rich: "Nope, but I bet it would hold a fish once they leave the weeds."

Justin: "Dammit...snagged again when I'm looking at structure...there goes another jig."

Rich: "Yeah me too, walleye fishing blows."

Nic Satre
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
You look good doing the walleye thing! It's not that bad, just got to relax a little!

Justin Gaudry
05-28-2010, 07:29 AM
well maybe now that my brother tipped me off on the extra loop through to keep a knot tight on a jig, i might not have steam coming out of my ears after every break off!

it was kind deja-vu to when I was a kid and my grandpa would get worked up if we got too many snags or I missed when trying to pick up the marker so we could move to another spot...."Son-of-a-BANG......son-of-a-BOOM..."

Oh good memories, eh!

Nic Satre
05-28-2010, 11:40 PM
it was kind deja-vu to when I was a kid and my grandpa would get worked up if we got too many snags or I missed when trying to pick up the marker so we could move to another spot...."Son-of-a-BANG......son-of-a-BOOM..."

I know exactly what your talking about there.

Oh yeh, see you next Sunday.

muskydoug1
05-30-2010, 08:17 PM
What will your next nick nick name be "Musky Marshall"? You don't think we monitor your website?