PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Fishing Report 5/24/2010

Mike Allen
05-24-2010, 05:32 PM
What a fabulous weekend of fishing!! We had excellent days on both Lake Sharpe and Lake Francis Case. We were waiting for the bite to get roling and it sure did. It has been 50/50 as far as minnows and crawlers are concerned. We are now using mostly spinners. Depth of water changes from day to day. 15-30 feet of water have been best depending on the day.

Here is my Thursday through Monday's Fishing. On Thursday, I fished with a couple from Sioux Center, IA that had their own boat. I showed them some spots to fish for the next day. We fished the Crow Creek area. We caught around 50 walleyes and had our limit by 10:00 a.m. Outstanding Fishing!!

On Friday and Sat I had a group out from Lincoln, NE. On Friday we fished the Crow Creek area. A little tougher bite. We caught around 50 fish and had our limit at 1:30 p.m. On Sat we moved to Lake Sharpe (30 mph SE winds). Also we had Marv's daughter, son-in-law, and grandson in another guide boat. 3 generations on the water (check out picture with 5 people). Both boats filled by 12:30 p.m. Caught over 100 fish between the 2 boats.

On Sunday and Monday I had a group out from Omaha, NE. We fished Lake Sharpe on both days. On Day 1 we caught 70 walleyes and 30 smallmouth (limit on both). Today, Monday, we beat the storms and caught 60 walleyes by 12:30, limit by 9:00 a.m. I had too impersonators in my boat. The BIG SHOW and also an expert in music promotions.

Look forward to seeing you
Mike Allen