PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

Mark Steinert
05-23-2010, 04:48 PM
I want to thank Rob for today. Yesterday he got my secondary fishfinder/gps working. I now can tell how fast I am going. I was going from one place to another today and ran over a couple balls of bait fish. Slowed down and trolled back through them and Drenda got a fat 36 inch on the first pass. After three more passes through it I hooked up with a skinny ass 30. At least it was a legal. Had to pinch the tail but it was good. Thanks rob, I love knowing how fast I am going. I am getting a new puck monday for my piece of junk Lorance. Hopefully it will finally work. It has not worked since the first day I bought it. Overall it was a great day on the water.
Tight lines, Mark.

olmuskie
05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Mark, it's a shame Rob did that for you. Most of us were happy with you running around not knowing where you were, where you had been, where you were going or how long it took you to get there. From now on Rob will be responsible for you on Alum.
He lives so close he can just jog to the ramp, jump in the lake, swim to your toon and assume his duty of getting you orientated and pointed in the right direction.

Mark Steinert
05-24-2010, 07:30 PM
hahahahaha... thats funny. I have been completley lost for the last three years. I am sure Ron and Jack are tired of me coming up next to them and asking how fast we were going. Hopefully now I wont have to do that. I want to thank everyone who has helped Drenda and I the last few years from Alum to Clearfork to St. Clair. thanks to evryone for the help.

alleycatlures
05-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Glad to hear your gps is finally working. Congrats to both of you on the fish!
Cliff

Rob VanGorder
05-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Mark - Glad it is working well for you. I've installed a fair number of GPS/Sonar units the last couple years, and no one's boat has caught on fire yet. Yet. ;)

Good job on the fish.