PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Dan and Billy the Kid win the Hoosier Classic!

Mike Hulbert
05-16-2010, 09:39 PM
This weekend was the Hoosier Musky Classic, everthing went very well. Had a great time up at the tourney headquarters on Thursday talking with everyone and helping people out.

Dan Sword who guides for me and his tourney partner Bill the Kid took first place!! Great Job Boys!!!! They were in the gutter after day one with a few lost fish, but came back and won it with a final fish on Sunday.

Awesome tourney to be part of. It is ran very well and the Hoosier Club does a fantastic job with every aspect of it.

Ifishtolive
05-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Man it sounds like I missed a good time! I'm hoping to fish it next year! glad everything went well! I was checking in in the evenings to see how the days went. Some nice fish were caught also! Congrats to Dan and Bill, nice work!
I was a bit jealous though, my boat hasn't been wet in three weeks! But I'll be heading south to try at some of our southern Indiana muskies soon so all is not too bad!! Hope to run into ya on the water soon! (The Shadillacs are needing a workout)!

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!

todd williams
05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
congrats to dan and billy. we got to witness two of their fish and in return they witnessed my uncles fish with five minutes to go. i could smell the skunk coming but we avoided it. we had a good time at the tourney and yes mike, the hoosiers run a very good program. thanks to them.

scot w
06-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Thought you guys would like to see some of our photos from the classic. This was 12yrs in row for me and 6 for my son. Its a great tournament held for all the right reasons. The Hoosier chapter really does a great job and we will continue to attend for as long as they hold a tourney. Thanks to Kenton and the whole group my sons and I are leaving for Canada next week for a trip we won at the tournament to Andy Myers on Eagle lake.