PDA

View Full Version : Clearfork

muskierhs
05-13-2010, 09:38 AM
I was wondering if anyone had been up to clearfork since the touney. I was going to do a weekend trip over there and was wondering what the fish were doing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Good Fishin' & God bless

rparker
05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
I fished Clear Fork on Sunday (5/9). It was really windy out of the West but overall the lake looked pretty good. I fished a few hours in the morning and had 2 follows. Went to meet the family for Mother's Day dinner then went back in the afternoon. I got a 36.5 casting a glider at 4:30. Had one other swipe and miss soon after that. Didn't do anything trolling. The weeds look pretty good all around the lake. Hope that helps.

Randy

muskierhs
05-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I made it to Clearfork on Saturday. Fished 12 hrs. Most of which I casted weeds. I raised 15 and got one sub-legal. Only 2 of the other followers really looked interested. I fished mainly with a grim reaper spinnerbait and a suick. Had 2 bigger fish in the low 40"s that followed the suick. It was fun to see all the fish , but frustrating cause I tried everything I coould to get them to eat and could'nt fool em. I will get over there again soon as this is my favorite time of year on that lake. Good fishin to all.