PDA

View Full Version : Report

momuskies
05-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Since everybody seems to be whining about reports, I guess I'll post one. Fished the tourney last weekend. Saturday fished points and flats most of the day. My dad lost a low 40s on a bucktail that bit on the fig. 8. I lost a fish on a spinnerbait. Both of those fish came off of main lake points. Fished some deep creek channel trees with a swim whizz for a bit in the late afternoon and had a follow from a mid 30s. Saw a lot of surface action from fish. Both fish hooked were on llungen baits.

Sunday: Had a follow on a jackpot in the morning-Gotta love the topwater action. Caught 3 fish within 30 minutes-32 1/2, 44 7/8, 42 1/4. Moonset was at 9:03, caught the fish between 8:50 and 9:20. 1 fish came from a weedy pocket, the other 2 came from a weed flat. All on a llungen spinnerbait.

tiredog
05-07-2010, 03:21 PM
nice report, glad to see you had some action .Was there last week crappie fishing, also saw several muskie on top.Good to see them but I cant get those to strike so I leave em alone.Most of the reports on this site seem to come in Feb, once season starts it gets quiet.

no limit
05-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Since everybody seems to be whining about reports, I guess I'll post one.

There is no whinig in musky fishing. If the only reason you post is to appease 'the whiners" find another site. This site is for fishermen, to post reports and fishing info for fellow fishermen.

Got any pics? How did you finish in tourney? Who hosted tourney?

MaytagMan
05-10-2010, 11:10 AM
I agree, No Limit...the site should be to promote fishing, not exclude fisherman asking a simple question for help. Everyone has asked another fisherman for help at some point...even Chad Cain, Kevin VanDam etc...