PDA

View Full Version : A little help.......

Jackson
04-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi guys,
I am currently looking for job opportunities in finance in Northern Wisconsin, The Twin Cities area, or even Madison area. I was just wondering if anyone here works in the finance industry or knows someone who might be able to help me. I am even open to opportunites outside the financial industry.

I am currently working here in downtown Chicago but come up to Hayward 2-3 times a month (my fiancee is from Hayward). I constantly fish the Chip throughout the summer and fall and absolutely love the area. My family has been coming up since the 70's. So if anyone can help in any way or knows of someone who can or knows of opportunities I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks guys.

alonzo buck
04-29-2010, 03:33 PM
My son works for Johnson Bank (Johnson Financial Group) which I am sure you are aware of is owned by the S.C. Johnson & Son family out of Racine. They are growing at an exponential rate in NW Wisconsin and have been hiring quite aggressively in the Rice Lake/Spooner/Hayward areas. I have never seen such a classy operation. They really appreciate and take care of their employees, whom they consider part of their own “Family”. They also own several outdoor companies including Humminbird and Minn Kota. They offer their employees all their products at dealer net cost. I want a Minn Kota i-Pilot. I told my son I would accept it anytime and consider it my Father’s Day, B-Day and Xmas gift.

Jackson
05-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks Alonzo!!! I took a look at their website and all they really have are retail banking positions at this time. I am more on the investment side right now as I am an analyst for structured finance. I am open to all opportunities though and definitely won't rule anything out.

If anyone else has any suggestions or can help in anyway i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Guys!