PDA

View Full Version : Water Temps?

Nic Satre
04-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Anyone know where the lake is a right now? Justin have you been putting around at all? I'm Thinking this warm weather will put a kink in my early fishing.

Justin Gaudry
04-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Hey Nic,

Good to see you survived the winter and are thinking about fishing. water temps on the rainy river were 52-53 last week, but I dont have an update on the bay temps right now.

There will be a couple of boats buzzing around this weekend and will be able to get you an idea of the temps in a day or two and start the wildly popular "Water Temp Info" thread again for 2010.

When do you plan to come up for your early trip?

Nic Satre
04-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Hey Justin,
Yeh, made it through the winter (what there was of it). I will be up around the 5th of June. Only a week or two earlier than normal, but I think I may be a couple weeks late for the type of fishing I was looking forward to. Can't wait to get up there. When do you guys start filling up? Any early trout or crappie guys?

Justin Gaudry
04-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Hey Nick,

We have a group in early for crappies May 7 for the weekend, then we're nearly full for opener and have a bit of a lull between the following weekend and memorial weekend because opener is early and memorial is the end of the month this year. Real busy after that for the summer as usual.

Should be a great year if the weather co-operates.

We'll look forward to seeing you in June.