PDA

View Full Version : Lijewski/Schroeder take 2nd on Cave Run

Jason Sloan
04-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Just wanted to wish congratulations to Mark and Clay for starting out their tournament season with a bang. We haven't fished the Cave in about 7 years and once again Mark shows that he is one of the best in the business getting on fish and getting them to bite.

Nice job.

JS

Mark Benson
04-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Jason:

Thanks for posting, I stopped by the Musky Shop yesterday and heard they were in third Saturday night. Congrats to Mark & Clay!!! Did Gordy and Joey get anything going???

Mark

Jason Sloan
04-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Mark,

Gordy and Joey had fish going, lost a few, were on a solid pattern and it didn't quite pan out. I know when I talked to Gordy this morning he was in a really good mood so I think the 2 of them had a really good time, which in the end is pretty important (not that they wouldn't have liked putting a few fish on the board!)

JS

bigbronc23
04-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Just wanted to wish congratulations to Mark and Clay for starting out their tournament season with a bang. We haven't fished the Cave in about 7 years and once again Mark shows that he is one of the best in the business getting on fish and getting them to bite.

Nice job.

JS

CONGRATS ON A GREAT START TO THE SEASON GUYS!!! Keep it up!

Mark Benson
04-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Jason:

Thanks for the update on Gordy and Joey!!! Any other WI boys that we might know that might have done well??? I did see a post on IDO.com that had a link to the PMTT. I didn't really recognize many other names...

What's this spring going to do to our prespawn SMB pattern??? They could be spawning opening weekend at this rate!!!

Mark

Mark Benson
05-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Jason:

Without looking for her, I found a 19" 4-5# smallie the other night!!! She was a beauty, wished I had the camera with. 'Eyes been a little tough since the snow, but the wind been a bigger issue than the water temps, they're there just not nearly as aggresive!!!

Mark