View Full Version : Krave, Jr.

hawkeye9
04-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Last week I got an order in from MTO including two new Kraves. They look awesome and I can't wait to put them to work. Now my Musky Shop catalog has arrived and I noticed they had the Jr.'s in there. Are they really already available or are they just ready for when they are (I realize the catalog only gets printed once a year)? One other question: why don't they have Krushers anymore?

Hope you're enjoying some time away from the lake during the spawn. I've been crappie fishing and doing all right, but will defintely be ready to get back to muskie fishing before the gills go nuts and it's time to fill the freezer.

Be sure to post a thread when the muskies start to rebound. I'm not mess'in with them until I hear that the lull is over. I'm kinda depending on someone else to put in the hard work. Thanks in advance to you guys who do.

Happy Easter to everyone!

Chad Cain
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
The Krave Jr's wont be out to the end of the month. They have already pre-ordered them so that is why it is in the catalog.

Not sure why the Krusher isn't in there any more. We still have some. If you want to order some, just order them directly from the musky armor website then. MTO may have some as well.

I am still on the hunt for crappies. Got 20 keepers yesterday and 21 more today. No giants though. 12.25 inches is the biggest so far. I start up again on the muskies on 4/16. I will get out though for a day or two ahead of time to find some fish.