PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 3-25-10

Justin Mullins
03-25-2010, 08:37 AM
The fishing is starting to really come on. The weather all week has been perfect fronts coming along with a few days of stable weather perfect set up. Shad are all over the place along with the fish. Fish are in 2 feet of water to 14 feet. Trolling has produced several fish this past week but casting has the most by far. Water clarity is perfect if anything it's getting to clear for me on the north end, the south end is perfect. Water temp is upper 40's it's getting to the time where you better start fishing things are really going to start picking up in a big way. I still have not moved any big fish all 30's but I would bet the farm that the big fatty's have moved in. Bait choices are the same with Rattle Baits taking the most, with Sledges, Squirrley Burts, Big Game Twitch Baits all have produced multiple fish so far. Good luck this weekend!

WE ARE OPENING UP SATURDAY! MAKE SURE YOU STOP IN DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR WEEKLY DRAWINGS WE WILL BE HAVING!

By the way there is no certain time of day for the bite either. Several have been 9-10 and several have been 3-4 in the afternoon. Keep throwing..

gtread50
03-26-2010, 05:19 AM
Justin, I see you are a betting man. You are ready to bet the farm on a fish. Are you ready to make a "Friendly" wager on your beloved "Wildcats"? Lets say if Kentucky beats WV I will wear a Ky. baseball cap the entire weekend of the PMTT.(Fri-Sun) WHEN WV beats Ky. you must wear a WV hat for those 3 days. We must keep the WV/Ky emblem facing forward for the cameras when we get on stage at the awards ceromony. We must wear them the "Entire" time during those 3 days. Including, during the tournament.
Let me know before game time. (Sat. 7pm) Gary ><)))))))))))) '< ~><'>

Justin Mullins
03-26-2010, 07:39 AM
Gary

I know things are a little slow up there in WV running water last year, and the internet this year, but I can't believe as much time as you spend here that a little smarts hasn't ran off to you.. My answer is DEAL..

Hopefully you can find a point guard before the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are watching my Cats play??? I can't believe you want this bet.. They are playing the best defense in tourney!!!

gtread50
03-26-2010, 09:51 AM
LOL. Would you like to add a Jersey to the bet. Loser wears Jersey/hat on Sunday to the Awards ceremony?? I need to know what size Jersey I need to buy 3x wide x 2x short?? The hat I am guessing Super x.?? I haven't even wet a line and I've caught the Kentucky State Record "SUCKER"!!LMBO

gtread50
03-27-2010, 09:02 PM
You would think that as much time as I spend over there that some of my smarts would rub off!! Just remember, "wildcats" use to have the run of the land, that is until the "Mountaineers" arrived. ROFL See ya in a couple of weeks "Pal". I have to get started "making" the WV hat for you. ;)