PDA

View Full Version : Go Blackhawks!!!

Chad Cain
03-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Big win for the Hawks last night!! Niemi was unreal in net, and shut out the Coyotes 2-0 to take sole possession of first place in the Western Conference!!

m1ndphz3r
03-24-2010, 07:51 AM
I saw that Chad, they really needed it too. Ahead of the Sharks by one point is great!

Pete Rich
03-24-2010, 08:31 AM
LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!! That was a great game for the hawks last night. The hawks really need to take that win and carry that momentum cuz the way they played last night is the way you play and win games in the playoffs.

Motox
03-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Great game .......

LarryO
03-27-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm hoping the Blackhawks get Nashville in the first round of the playoffs. That is about 2 hours from my house (Evansville, IN) so I'll be able to make it down for one of the games if they play there. If it stays the way it is now, I think they get Columbus in the first round.

I went to the game in St Louis a couple of months ago. Only problem with being a Blackhawk fan is there are so many of us, we drive up the ticket prices everywhere we go.

Chad Cain
03-27-2010, 12:22 PM
If they keep playing like they did the other night against Columbus, they won't make it past the first round of the play-offs. I hope to never see Huet in the net again. Even though Niemi didn't look much better when they brought him in, Huet looked like a deer in the headlights!! DUH!! Coach Q should let Niemi play every game left to get in tune for the playoffs. Enough switching back and forth!!

LarryO
03-27-2010, 06:56 PM
I didn't get to see the Columbus game but the score was a mess. These blown 3rd period leads lately have been dissapointing. Goals against was very good early on but has been getting worse as the season progresses. Let's hope they pull it together.

I'm down in new Orleans working a stint, so no
Muskie fishing for me for a while. The redfish guys had a big tournament and didn't weigh in a fish. Said the tide was too low and the wind was blowing the wrong way, so they have excuses just like we do.

LarryO
04-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Things are looking up for the Hawks, six in a row now. Let's hope they can keep it going through the playoffs.

STLjeff
04-10-2010, 01:17 PM
i know the blues sucked this year but...... don't we live closer to STL???? kinkaid is only 2 hours from my house....and i live just south of st louis...... dont tell you guys are cubs fans too????

mte6178
04-11-2010, 07:33 PM
If there is one team to screw us it's the f***ing Red Wings

LarryO
04-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Yes, Cub fan and espescially Bears fan also.

Looks like the Blackhawks series is that last one to start, they don't play their first game until Friday.

Hopefully they'll come through this year. It has been a long dry spell.

Has anyone started catching fish again up there? I heard things were slow due to the spawn. I'm still down here in New Orleans so no fishing for me but will be back for this weekend. Hope to see everyone from the SMH's at the banquet Saturday night.

Remember the club is having lake cleanup day on Saturday, so anyone that can help out should be at the main boat ramp Saturday morning. For more details:

http://shawneemuskiehunters.org/index_files/2010Trash.pdf

Chad Cain
05-18-2010, 11:41 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up 2 games to 0!!!

Chad Cain
05-23-2010, 05:08 PM
SWEEP!!!! Hawks are in the Stanley Cup Finals!!! They keep playing like this, no one can touch them.

drewmac19
05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
GO FLYERS!
i'm a huge flyers fan from st louis. good luck in the finals

LarryO
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
That Duncan Keith is one tough SOB. Takes a puck to the face, loses seven teeth, three on top and four on bottom and is back in the game after only seven minutes in the locker room. He had to cough one of them up because it was stuck in his throat. With that tolerance for pain and suffering, he should be a Muskie fisherman.