PDA

View Full Version : New L0ondon Show, Thanks

Ty Sennett
03-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Great to see everyone at the New London show this past weekend. Thanks to everyone that purchased baits also. Great little show. I can't believe how well the new Magnum Pacemaker went over. I can see some big fish coming on that bait in MN/Canada this year.

Muskie Innovations came out with a new "shallow pounder" that looks like a great bait. You still get the "pounder" profile without the "pounder" weight. So technically should it still be called a "pounder"? Either way it looks good.

jkahler
03-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I wanted one of those shallow pounders, I guess I shouldn't have stopped at Rollie & Helen's on the way down or I could have bought one.

14 new baits and some terminal tackle, $400 later... good show and seminar!

Ty Sennett
03-23-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm going to get some shallow "pounders" at the MN show. Hopefully there are a few walleye ones left.

North of 8
03-23-2010, 08:14 PM
I could not make the show this year, but had someone pick up one of the magnum pacemakers for me. I have a hunch that slowly retrieving that big lure along a weed edge at night, just fast enough to keep it turning, will produce some excitement. Even though I will be fishing Oneida County lakes ;>).