PDA

View Full Version : Water levels

Muskie Matt
03-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Here's the pic...

Jeremy Hopland
03-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Yep, we had more snow on the ground here today than what you've got in the picture. :confused:

Mark Benson
03-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Where was that taken Matt???

Mark

MstrAnglr2
03-23-2010, 10:01 AM
That looks like the bridge off of O

Jeremy Hopland
03-23-2010, 12:17 PM
That looks like the bridge off of O

Yep, that's where he said it was taken on the show Sunday night...

Mark Benson
03-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Ah, I missed that and haven't been able to download (and that may be from my end this time) the archive yet... Thanks for identifying!!!

Mark

Muskie Matt
03-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Yes, that's the "O" bridge. Stopped to check it out and as I stood there was amazed to think that it's FEET of water that isn't there when usually it's pretty full this time of year.

You should be able to download the show, I can take it off a couple different computers around here. Let me know if you continue to have trouble... maybe it's something I'm doing...

Mark Benson
03-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks Matt, listening to the second hour as of a little over an hour ago. Plain as day I heard you talking about the picture off the bridge of Cty O. I have been having a little computer problems, so I never know right now if it is me or anything else!!!

Maybe I will find out during the rest of the hour, but I am going to head to Tomahawk and at least put the boat in. I am hearing that they are getting decent bites of perch, crappies and the 'eyes are starting to show a little bit more.

Mark

Muskie Matt
03-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Glad it's working for you now.

All you guys keep checking buttons on the new site, www.RFRGoutdoors.com and let me know if you run across any stuff not workin' or showing up weird. It's coming along and I'm learning on the fly... but I'm ready to point MuskieMatt.com to our new home page. Of note, Pete's LastCastGuideService.com will also be pointed to our new site.

Pete and I may head over to the river this weekend and do a little fishin'. I was going to bring home the Mary Celeste and the Harley today but air temps plummeted and it looks to be chilly the next few days. Got my eye on next Tuesday now, temps back up in the 60's predicted.

Sid Chigger
03-25-2010, 08:27 AM
I've been poking around a good bit here Matt and my only nit is these forums are 2 skinny?? I'm using Firefox if that matters..

I've been checking in every day and just about every day I've seen something new has been added.. Looking Good! I've got this one bookmarked in place of the old site now too..

Mark Benson
03-25-2010, 11:37 AM
OPEN WATER!!!!!!!!!!!! We have lakes starting to show up!!! Lots of people I talked to late in the day yesterday or early today while driving to work from my lid repair, I noticed that the pond to the north of Kurt's is 1/2 open, Clausen lake is 1/2 open as well. Friends told me that their small Silver Lake south of town was completely open yesterday p.m. My lid repairer said her lake north of Lac du Flambeau was open last night as well. With the warmer temps being predicted again next week, its looking good!!!

Matt you might be able to change that corporate outing from the river to Escanaba real soon or do two!!!

Mark

Mark Benson
03-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Sid, I was on this forum from the RFRG site and agree that the forum is kind of skinny for that page. I almost always get on from fishinfo, as I can surf the other WI sites while I am on and from their web page you get the full width which seems to be easier on the eye, and I got old eyes. Matt, I was on the site from google chrome.

Mark

Sid Chigger
03-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Looks like ya widened it out! Better!! Like it!

Muskie Matt
03-29-2010, 04:28 PM
We like it better too, this is the way it'll stay.

Mark Benson
03-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Sweet!!!

Mark