PDA

View Full Version : I NEED open water...

ttabaleulb
03-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Well, looks like Bald Eagle Reservoir and/or Raystown might be my options for this weekend. I have not been able to get a hold of anyone at Curwensville Lake. But my plan is to get the boat out and make sure everything is primed and ready to go. I can't wait any longer!! LOL This will be a good start for gettin the old shoulder muscles used to casting flies too. I'm not expecting much on the fish side of things for this trip, but am lookin forward to just bein on the water again. Good luck to everyone that gets a chance to get out this weekend!!!

Jay

JIM T
03-19-2010, 02:31 PM
I spoke with my daughter this AM and heard you have some great weather,now. I'm sitting here in colorado with 10" of snow that started at 3 am and it's now just 1pm. This is what's coming your way!!!

ttabaleulb
03-19-2010, 09:42 PM
LOL Ok, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining too loud in the middle of March. But you're right, we've had some great weather the last couple of weeks around here. It will be nice to get out and shake the rust off of me and all the gear. I'm not sure I would have lasted another couple of weeks to be honest with you. LOL

Hell, I just taught myself how to replace the taillights on my trailer this evening AND a new way to tie a Nail Knot. That right there tells you how bad I need to get out and whip the water into a froth. LOL The biggest lesson I learned from all that is its not a good idea to send a Chemist in to do an Electricians job. LMAO

Hopefully the couple of days I get to be on the water holds me over once we get that Colorado blast!!