PDA

View Full Version : Counting down the days.......

joe1680
03-18-2010, 11:33 AM
I'll be on Catfish Lake the week of Memorial Day. We found the walleyes last year pretty good. It seemed minnows and that 6 - 8 ft. range near the weeds was the key. I am really looking forward the musky opener. I didn't get into the sport until the summer. I got two in IL and my first two on Lost Lake in St. Germain. I am officially hooked and becoming poorer with each purchase. Any suggestions on where to start over the opener, baits, lakes on the chain, etc.??? I believe we are heading up in 69 days and counting......

Thanks,

Joe

marknibb
03-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Hey Joe - where from in IL. I'll also have a group up fishing on Catfish Lake the week of Memorial Day. This will be year 2 of an annual trip with a group from my Church. Last year we caught a lot of nice walleye on Catfish with guide Jason Pertile - and we will by attempting to make arrangements with him again.

Jason Pertile
03-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Hey Mark thanks. I look forward to spending time with you and the boys again this spring on the water.
Jason

Jason Pertile
Up North Guide Service
715-891-2098
www.pertileguideservice.com

joe1680
03-23-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm from near Naperville. The walleye action was pretty steady. We didn't get anything huge, bit it was entertaining as always. Can't wait to get back soon.

-Joe