PDA

View Full Version : Banquet

Mark Steinert
03-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Let me start by saying Rob and everyone who worked with him did a great job on putting it all together. Class act all the way!! I want to thank everyone for everything. I was very humbled. I also want to thank eveyone for helping Drenda and I over the last few years. It has been a great experiance and we have met some very wonderful people that will remain lifelong friends. People have went out of their way to make us feel welcomed and really looked out for us. I look forward to the upcoming season and can only hope we all have a good time and remain safe. We as a chapter set the bar quite high in numbers of fish caught but lets try and beat it again this year. Good luck to all and again thank you for everything.
Tight lines, Mark.

Rob VanGorder
03-15-2010, 05:09 AM
Mark - Thanks for the comments and congrats again on your success last season, particularly during the club tournaments.

It was a first class event and I'll use this spot to thank the banquet committee and everyone who helped including Cliff Honeycutt, John Oldfield, Manny Farley, Mark Pauling, Margaret Pauling, Randy Parker and my daughter Abby. Many hands make light work. I'd also like to again thank Maurice Potvin, Buckeye Outdoors and many of our baitmaking and lure vendor friends for the ability to give everyone a nice door prize. My daughter Rory is adament that we're going fishing this week so she can use her new pole, and she's made it clear it is HER pole! She seems obsessed with the idea of catching a muskie. I don't know where she gets that.

The lake is open and it is "go" time. Be careful and good luck on the water.

Rob

St Clair Hound
03-16-2010, 06:59 PM
You lucky son of a guns, We gotta wait till June 7 up here!

Fisheye
03-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Correction Bruce, June 5th.

Mark Steinert
03-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!