PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Sport Show

Ranger Rick
03-05-2010, 10:00 AM
We are in Green Bay for the sport show. It looks like a good show at this point. We will be offering buy five get one free again. We also will be having a buy six lure deal and get a free Quantum muskie reel.

We also have a screensavers featuring our big muskies being hand fed in our 16,000 gallon aquarium for your computers free with purchase of 3 muskie lures or muskie rod or reel.

Guides Choice muskie pros, Chas Martin and Mark Rottier will being doing seminars this weekend. Come on down and hear what tips they have to offer.

So come on down and say hello, spring is just around the corner, time to get geared up for the 2010 open water season!

"Ranger" Rick

Chas Martin
03-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Hello!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who stopped by the Guide's Choice booth and to those who came to our seminars over the weekend. I hope you all had a great time at the show and hopefully you were able to pick up a few useful tips and lures that will help you put a couple more muskies in the net this season. I had great time talking and meeting everyone.

Currently we have 52 days, 6 hours, 23 minutes and 50 seconds left until opening day of the 2010 fishing season - May 1st!!!

Getting pumped!!!

Chas Martin
www.muskymastery.com