View Full Version : Roll Call for Musky Road Rules (Pittsburgh)

Red Childress
03-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Anyone heading to Pittsburgh for Sunday's seminars??

jah1317
03-04-2010, 10:36 AM
I'll be there! Can't wait.......most excited I have ever been for some learnin'..... Wanted to get out an hit the streams before the show just to get some time on the water but I am thinking it will not happen (wife made a VERY disapproving face). Oh well! See you all there!

Jacob

Anzomcik
03-04-2010, 11:59 AM
I am going, lookin foward to it. Only sad part is this will round out my month of musky show/seminars until next year

lowbidder
03-04-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm in.
Just broke the news to the wife and got that same face mentioned above. Oh well... too bad! Haha.
(obviously she doesn't read your board)

Ivan
03-04-2010, 08:02 PM
I will be there, of course. My Dad is going as well as a couple guys that fish St Clair with me. I am not sure, but based upon talking with Jim Stella and Gregg Thomas I am guessing there will be about 40 people in the class. That should be a good size. Looking forward to it.

Jacob, I will have your ticket for you at the door.

See you guys Sunday.

Adam Andresky

cband
03-05-2010, 01:33 PM
I am going to be on the river instead on Sunday. I thought about going, but I have seen a few of the speakers already this year.

Let us know how it turns out...

Larry Jones
03-05-2010, 06:35 PM
I'll be driving down from Buffalo,picking up a friend from Erie,PA on the way.There is always something new to learn,even for those of us that have been hunting muskies for many years.I highly recomend that if you can make it to this great seminar / teaching event,GO!

Capt. Larry

Larry Jones
03-06-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm going to the Musky Road Rules of Pittsburgh because I believe there will be some new information for me to add to the learning curve.Even someone that has fished muskies for over 35 years like myself,you never quit learning and adapting to new tactics.Its going to be fun,worth the long drive and I recomend if you were on the line thinking yes or no,just go,you will learn something and that something you learn just might put more and bigger muskies to your boat for a short visit in 2010!

lowbidder
03-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Change of plans... I have to work all weekend so I'm out.
An opportunity came up at work that I just can't afford to pass up. I'm totally bummed. It's a damn shame too because I could use the education more than any of you guys!:(

Anzomcik
03-07-2010, 09:12 PM
I had a great time at the cabin fever clinic. Great presentations, relaxed setting. The pool demo was pretty good only down side was kinda small pool but that isnt anyones fault. Great give aways, the price of my admision was easly paided for by the retail value of the door prizes i won. Good time.

Red Childress
03-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Anyone care to guess how many people showed up for the Road Rules Clinic??

jah1317
03-10-2010, 09:20 AM
I believe I head them say around 40 which sounds about right.... great event, lots of information, and a free krusher! The door prizes were expensive 3/$10 however, they were lots of 6-8 baits so it was worth it! No luck but someone went home with a justincase filled with about 18 baits! Lucky rat....

Jacob