PDA

View Full Version : Tons of baits for sale

Joe M
03-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Red,I had to many lures to list on this site. I listed them all on ebay. I think there is 56 auctions I have so far, with many more to come.Wileys,,Leos,Newmans,Legends,Hrs,Weagles etc. I will combine shipping on my auctions. I rather ship local anyhow. Paypal only. My ebay seller name is trigger606 Thanks Joe

Red Childress
03-04-2010, 06:00 AM
Are you going into "musky retirement" or just making room for new stuff??

Joe M
03-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Red, That is just extras that I had in storage in the basement. I probably have 3 times that in the garage. I keep around 300 lures on my boat with me every trip also. After the musky addiction hit 10 years ago I would buy everything. Not counting how many times I come in from the bar all tuned and start buying lures I never used off of ebay and the fishing sites. Time to finally get rid of some stuff. I did the same thing with Nascar Diecast and baseball cards in the early 90s. I have over $5000 of that stuff stored in the attack that I dont know what to do with. If I could sell all my extras and collectibles maybe I could take 6 months and fish my ass off!!!! Did you get your calendar?

Red Childress
03-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Calendar is hanging right here in my office. Thanks again!

As they would say in my hometown, "I reckon we're square now."