PDA

View Full Version : Club Banquet Saturday March 13th

Rob VanGorder
02-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Central Ohio Chapter Muskies Inc - Annual Banquet
Hoggy's Barn and Grille - Polaris
8740 Sancus Blvd 614-433-7447 www.hoggys.com
Saturday March 13th, 7:00 - 10:00 P.M. Party Loft
Cost is $20 per person ($10 < 13 yrs old, Free < 7 yrs old)

Your $20 includes the dinner buffet and a door prize ticket. The dinner buffet consists of pulled pork, pulled chicken, buns, baked beans, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese and sauteed green beans. It also includes coffee, tea, lemonade, soda and milk. It does NOT include alcoholic beverages. There will be a cash bar and waitress service for beer, wine and other cocktails.

We will have an RSVP sign-up sheet at the club booth during the Ohio Muskie Show as well as our March 9th LURE AUCTION Meeting at PJ's. Our final count is due to the restaurant by the day after our March meeting, so be sure to sign up at one of these two events.

Come celebrate a safe and successful 2009 season as we pass out many awards, nice hardware and door prizes. See you there.

Rob VanGorder
03-02-2010, 10:09 PM
If you plan to attend the banquet on Saturday March 13th at Hoggy's and you did not sign up at the Ohio Muskie Show, be sure to do so at next week's meeting on Tuesday the 9th. Our final headcount is due to the restaurant on the day after the meeting. Thanks

Rob VanGorder
03-07-2010, 10:02 AM
I am pleased to announce that we will have a door prize for everyone in attendance at the annual banquet Saturday the 13th at Hoggy's. This was made possible by the generous donation of items by Maurice Potvin and Buckeye Outdoors. Be sure to stop in the store and pass along your appreciation to Maurice.

You will receive your door prize ticket when you arrive at the event. Prizes include a wide selection of baits, leaders, line and other accessories. We will draw them out at the end of the night in a reverse raffle fashion. The final ticket holder will receive a Diamondback MR176 Musky Rod (a $220 value). Don't miss this event.

If you did not sign up at the Ohio Muskie Show, be sure to sign up on the list to attend at this Tuesday's lure auction at PJ's. Hope to see you there.

USS_Esox
03-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Please count me in on saturday for the banquet. I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight to our meeting. I will pay at the door. Thanks, Greg Hastings

Rob VanGorder
03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
We have 72 people who RSVP'ed for the banquet Saturday night. The reservation maximum is 75 for the Hoggy's loft, so it will probably be a little tight, but should be a good time. 7 PM. See you there.