PDA

View Full Version : Witch Bay dressed in White

Gail Hockett
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Hi All,
Barb and Dick Wilkening e-mailed me these pictures of Witch Bay, they were there on their snowmoblies. It looks so quiet and peaceful doesn't it and to think were they are standing by their snowmobiles in a few months it will be open water and you will be in your boat or one of our 17 foot boats catching some great fish and there will be a bussel around camp to make sure everything is in order, so you will have a great fishing experience, be it the great meals that Barb and Dolly do, to the clean cabins Laura and the girls take care of to the great Dock service that Brad, Marc and the boys deliver, to the fishing pro's like Dick, that are there to help you have a successful fishing trip, to Shirly, Steve and I waiting in the store to see what you caught. We are all there to make your trip the best you will ever have. It's amazing what just a few snow pictures of camp will get me thinking about the wonderful guests that we have coming to camp, I just can't wait to see everyone again and today with the sun out it seems just that much closer, so I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I did and thank you Barb and Dick for sending them to us......always......Gabbin with Gail