PDA

View Full Version : What did you get?

Anzomcik
02-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Well for me the Butler show has come and gone. Today was the only day i could make it. My thoughts were it was pretty good, i meet alot of people from the forum and great slection on the venders part.

Ok what did everyone get? I picked up 4 cranks and a dvd, i spent 68$ includes cost to get in. What was your damage?

My only regret was i did not look at my todo list i made when i was there and i only did half of what i wanted to do. Anyway in two weeks making the trip to Colombus, anyone else going?

allegheny river kid
02-13-2010, 10:33 PM
I got 2 of the 4 perchbaits i was looking for, 3 wileys, a dominatrix dbl 10, a leo jerk, more red october baits and a toothy lure retriever. Overall i thought the show was good again this year. It will be the only one i attend this season. Walked in with a set amount in my pocket and walked out with $10 to spare so i'm calling it an overall victory:)

Joe M
02-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I bought 5 perchbaits, 1 tuff shad, 1 renosky chatter frog, 4 suicks, 5 red october tubes,a fish sandwich,cheesburger and 2 pops!!!! Spent more then I planned on but that always happens.

Got to bs with Red, Capt, Larry, Dale Wiley,Goldberg, and Brian Gilmore plus many other musky nuts. Be back next year!!

jah1317
02-14-2010, 04:16 PM
I got,

Tanner wildes dvd (thanks brian)
Beckman net
2 tuff shads
5 ninja tubs + 3 rigs
toothy lure retriver
walley suzy sucker
a double 10 and a double 9 from wiley bucktails
a 5.5 wiley
s-10 down east rod holder
leo bait
shallow invader
French rolling pin & wooden tongs (stopped at grove city on the way back)

All in just over an hour.... wife went with me and we had a good time found what I needed then spent the rest of the day shopping and eating our way back to meadville. Wife said my eyes were glazed over and I looked like a kid in a candy store.... no clue what I spent just won't add it up that way no guilt!

Good show, seemed like a few less vendors and I was sad to see no sign of big game tackle but I am betting they were in milwalkee. Now All I need is some open water!

Take care,

Jacob

toothyfishman
02-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Let's just say that Wiley's and Legend got most my profit.
I need some more tackle storage areas......ha ha!

As long as I at least break even and the end of the weekend and I come home with my gear for the season I am happy.

Great show, I love BS with the guys I've met over the years and new people from the site on here that I got to meet. I'd probably sell a few more if I did less BS....

I did pick up some tips while BS with the guys (that have been doing it longer than me) that I'll put to use this season.

I thought my son Jacob was going to go home with the Red October Bait guys. He likes that crew, everytime he'd be missing for awhile I'd go looking and he'd be over there talking with them. They were nice and gave him a nice winter hat and a rigged tube. Then of course I had to go buy a matching one for when we fish and it's cold out, so we match......I owe them for babysitting I guess.......lol....Thanks guys!!!!!

toothyfishman
02-15-2010, 06:34 AM
I give the guys credit......they put a nice show together. It's a nice location and the food is even good!!!!

Nice job again guys!

cband
02-15-2010, 08:05 AM
I went pretty light this year, Saving up for the Ohio Show in two weeks. I ended up with more super ds, a few Newman Cranks and some carp equipment. There was a great Carp Seminar yesterday afternoon. My brother and I used to fish for carp a ton and got out of it when most died in the Allegheny River. With the population coming back, we may just get back into it.

Red Childress
02-15-2010, 10:53 AM
The Wiley booth opened at 9am and I was the first one there at 9:01. Proceeded to pick up 12 Wiley's along with 7 Grandma's and 3 Neuman shad cranks. I tried to buy a Wiley T-shirt but he just would not take my money and let me have it for free. Thanks, Dale. I really appreciate it!

I went a little over my budget but when I got home I opened up a 310.00 'surprise' refund check from NY state so I came out 20.00 ahead. Nice V-Day gift for myself.

Larry Jones
02-15-2010, 05:51 PM
The Show was great,even with lower numbers of people through the door I made very good money at my booth.Made more cash in three hours on Saturday then any total for two or three day shows in the past.I just did not get Toothyfishermen's Cash! Dale Wiley donated a bunch of Wiley's for the Chautauqua Tourney Raffle Table! Rich Newman gave us a few lures as well.