PDA

View Full Version : 2-3-10 report

crawlerman
02-03-2010, 08:21 PM
2-3-10: Yesterday I fished with a buddy from lower Michigan Daryl. We ended up catching 3 undersized Walleye's and 2 nice Northern's. We again marked lot's of fish but they seemed to have lock jaw, they have to eat sometime. Hopefully with the snow cover that we got now and some steady weather they will start to bite. Today I decided to try a different spot for a couple of hours and just set out 3 tip-ups, right at dark when I was going to pick them up a flag went up and I ended up catching a nice 23" Walleye and then another flag went up and the fish stole my sucker.

slammer
02-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey Steve,

Took a ride out there today to bring a shack home and drover over some pretty nasty stuff..... off of Kipling today. Not a good feeling, if ya know what I mean, but had to bring a friends shack back. Would not drive the same way tomorrow as it changed today just in the short time I was out there. Some cracks were really spittin water!!!
Was glassing with the Binocs and didn't see you parked at your shack and don't have your ##. Would of rode over , but was nervous enough without the extra travel. I'm done fishing for at least a week , as my back is out and taking it easy for awhile and go back to work.
I think it's almost time to start the night only fishin for the late night Eyes and some Lawyers . I feel better and safer off the Terrace as far as Travel.
Don't forget everyone , it's almost Lawyer, Losh, Maria, Eel Pout, and Burbot season. I'll take a few of those over any walleye anytime!!!
Good Luck, and keep us posted !!! Slammmmmmer!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. While I was waiting at Shopko for a script for some good pain meds for my bad back, I saw the " DooFighter" cruisin through the store. I need to get you out on the Ice before the end of the season so we can solve all of the Bays Problems. And get a hair cut , you Bum!! LoL..
Couldn't tell if you had short or long hair, I don't see real well ya know!!

Slammer!!!!!!!!!!!!