PDA

View Full Version : What plastics are safe to store togther?

Anzomcik
01-31-2010, 06:15 PM
I inagion alot of people like myself take winter as a time to reorganise there boats, boxes rods.... I am always lookin for a better way to storge my stuff for ease of use and function. I started to pack up my tackle box again trying different ways to put baits in my hanging compartment, and putting them in the plano boxes. Just experimenting on different setups, i always seem to be having trouble with my big plastics.

So my question is, i have alot of shack attack baits, does anyone know if two baits are stored touching each other will they "bleed" color to each other? I am sure most people have found a plastic bait has been left touching another only to find a tie dye baits. Also i have alot of red october baits does anyone know if they bleed? What biats are prone to problems? (they all could be, i just never let them touch but i do not know)

Does anyone know how to tell if baits will bleed to each other, is it the composition of the plastic, or the coloring?

Red Childress
02-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I have not had any issues with Shack Attack baits, Bulldawgs, Kickin Minnows, and most Tubes as long as they are kept out of direct sunlight. I really think that is the biggest factor of baits bleeding. Heck, some of my hardbaits have bled when left in direct sunlight.