PDA

View Full Version : Proud Papa Again!!!

Chad Cain
01-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Well, last night at 8:50 pm, our new baby decided it was time to make her arrival. Jordan Reese Cain was 8 lb 11 oz, and is doing great. I am a very proud papa again! Stephanie is doing great too. She only pushed for 6 minutes, and total labor was a little over 2 hours. She did it with absolutely no pain meds!! Them Wisconsin gals are tough!!!

no limit
01-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Congrates to all three of you.

JimB
01-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Congrats! That was a quick delivery.... I'm glad to hear all went well! I'll be expecting a cigar next time I see you on the water! You're really out numbered now 3 to 1!

johnkersting
01-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Chad, Sounds to me like your not spending enough time on the water and to much time at home. Wow, your spitting em out! Take it from me, kids are expensive, just wait til there teenagers! Anyway congrats to you and Steph. Maybe we'll catch you at the MN show. We've got a wedding in Kentucky sometime early April, Christine and I have thrown around the idea, we might put the camper on and hook up to the boat and drive down, then swing by KinKaid on the way back through. The funds are a little tight though, so might not even make it to the wedding. If it works out we'll give you
a yell. Again , congrats!! John & Christine

muskihntr
01-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Congrats, Chad.

John

AFchris
01-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Congrats Chad, Seems like you do need to be spending more time on the water:D! Glad to hear everything went smooth. Carbondale just got hit with four to six inches of snow and pretty much it shut everything down. Def not used to people reacting to a lil snow like this haha.

Those spinner baits my dad picked up looked nice, still think I'm going to track down one of those craves!

Enjoy your time on the road traveling the shows and expo's. See you soon!

JERRY LARSON
01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
congrats chad

Castaway57
01-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Hey Chad,

Glad everything went so well.

Congratulations!

Mike

Jimmy
02-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Congradulations to both you and Stephanie Chad !!!

Thad Hinshaw