PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Walleyemaxx.com.

walleyemaxx
01-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Hi every one.
Welcome to my new website Walleyemaxx.com. This website will deal mainly with fishing the Chippewa flowage, but is not limited to just that.

During the open season on the Big Chip, I will make accurate fishing reports every time out. I do not beleive in sugar coating reports to make it sound like the fish are always jumping in the boat.

When the fishing is tough, I'll report that. Often times when the fishing is tough is when it can be the most rewarding. To me, the fun is figuring out the pattern to catching fish on a daily basis.

In the winter months, I'll be reporting on my ice fishing adventures. Something about watching a nice walleye flopping on the surface of a frozen lake that warms the soul.

I also invite you to post reports on your special fishing trips to the Chippewa Flowage. All I ask is that you be honest, and accurate. And oh yea, keep it clean guys:)

I have plans to expand my website. So check in often to watch as I build and grow
Walleyemaxx.com
Sincerly

Tom

walleyemaxx
03-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder to book your fishing adventure for next Spring, summer, or Fall now. For inspiration, I added some pictures to this post. All these pictures are from last years season. Fishing season is coming fast. 35 days and counting.

Walleyemaxx

walleyemaxx
03-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Hi everyone,

Just heard that the rivers that feed the Big Chip are starting to open up. That means the Walleyes will be spawning soon. The opener should find the Walleyes in their post spawn to early summer patterns. I'll update the situation as we go. A severe cold snap could delay every thing. I'll keep you updated.

Walleyemaxx

walleyemaxx
04-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone,

Just heard that the rivers that feed the Big Chip are starting to open up. That means the Walleyes will be spawning soon. The opener should find the Walleyes in their post spawn to early summer patterns. I'll update the situation as we go. A severe cold snap could delay every thing. I'll keep you updated.

WalleyemaxxRespect-Earned Not Given