PDA

View Full Version : RFRG at Chicago Muskie Show this weekend!

Muskie Matt
01-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Also something to look forward to... The Chicago Muskie Show this coming weekend! WooHoo! At Harper College in Palatine, IL. Muskie Matt is actually coming down out of the woods to the big city! Stop by the Wild Eagle Lodge booth (http://www.wildeaglelodge.com/) and talk with me a bit. We can set you up with a very memorable family vacation all 4 seasons that can include some fantastic fishing... look forward to seeing you there!

StinKbait Boy1
01-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Rumor has it you are coming to the windy city this weekend. Tell me the details and maybe we can show you some Stinbait Boys hospitality/

Muskie Matt
01-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Ok, just finished prep for the Chicago Muskie Show, we hit the road in the morning. Look forward to seeing everyone down there, stop by the Wild Eagle Lodge booth and talk some fishin'. I'll be happy to answer your questions about the Eagle River Chain and our surrounding area lakes. I'll be "tweetin" n "Facebookin" while there so you can follow us that way too! Don't forget, this weeks RFRG Outdoors Radio Show will be airing MONDAY evening 7pm because we'll be on our way back Sunday evening. Listen in and hear about all the latest n greatest!

Word is a snowstorm is going to pound the northern Illinois area as we make our way there... like last year, figures...