PDA

View Full Version : What ya brining to the show???

AFchris
12-31-2009, 03:17 PM
Won't be able to make the show this year, but I of course have both my Dad and Musky Matt picking stuff up for me. Probably a damn good thing I'm not gunna be there! My wallet would be pretty light after an event like that.

Chad besides the new Krave what else you got in store for the show season? Any custom colors?

p.s. would you set aside a krave and a double bladed spiner bait for me!...something obnoxious (copper blade). I'll have pop's dadd-e-o stop by your booth. Make him book a trip for the fall again! Thanks and happy holidays,

Chris

Chad Cain
01-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey Chris,

Lots of goodies for the shows!! We made 540 bucktails and spinnerbaits in 9 different custom colors. Some of them are just awesome looking. One is the color that I kicked butt on up in Minnesota last summer. All blue skirts with chartreuse blades.

We also have a bunch of custom colors in our new crankbait, the Krave. That bait has already caught on fire with the guys up North trolling in the late fall, and us twitching it on Kinkaid. I know of a 53" and a 55" already caught on the Krave up north.

AWH
01-07-2010, 12:41 PM
I will vouch for the Krave. I got a chance to put one to the test late in the fall. First fish I caught on it was my personal best pike, followed up by a 45" musky 15 minutes later. Nice start and a great way to get confidence in a new bait! I was very impressed with the bait and the things are built tough. It's going to take a lot of abuse to break one of these things. I'll keep trying, but I'm thinking I won't be successful on breaking one. Nice work on this one, Chad. Definite winner!

Aaron