PDA

View Full Version : H20c-fried?

shootr
12-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Headed out to days river this am, about half way out had the lowrance H2oc plugged in the 12v plug in, lights went dim on the bike, h2oc went out , un plugged it, lights got better but h20 wouldn't come back on . fuse in plug in was blown so went to the batterys, nothin. Put new batterys in still 0,anbody else have this happen? Going to call lowrance see what they can do or shop for new or used one if theres one for sale. drilled holes jigged from days river to east side of kipling , lots of holes 4 small perch 4 dinks, no big marks. perty slowwww. Nice day though ha ha.

Walleye Quinn
12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
I would call Lowrance. My brother had a H2O go bad and Lowrance went good for it. Sent him a brand new H2O. Walleye Quinn...

schmutzomatic 5000
12-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey Shootr,
I wanted to plug mine in the wall with a transformer and got an e-mail response right away. Here is a copy of the response.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The wall transformer specifications will work. However, you must use the accessory power plug-in cable, which was included with the iFinder. There is a built-in fuse which will protect the unit.

If further assistance is needed, please let us know.

Thank you for choosing Lowrance Electronics.

Lowrance Customer Service
12000 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74128

Customer Service: 1-800-324-1356
Lowrance website: < http://www.lowrance.com/>

You may have got lucky and just a fuze but here is the contact info anyways...Good Luck:D

bigeyes
12-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Headed out to days river this am, about half way out had the lowrance H2oc plugged in the 12v plug in, lights went dim on the bike, h2oc went out , un plugged it, lights got better but h20 wouldn't come back on . fuse in plug in was blown so went to the batterys, nothin. Put new batterys in still 0,anbody else have this happen? Going to call lowrance see what they can do or shop for new or used one if theres one for sale. drilled holes jigged from days river to east side of kipling , lots of holes 4 small perch 4 dinks, no big marks. perty slowwww. Nice day though ha ha.

I fried my H2Oc also and called Lowrance and they told me to send it in . I did and they told me their was a minimum charge of $60.00. I paid it and they sent me a brand new one . I did put a mark on my fried one just to see if I got mine back or somebody elses.

shootr
12-30-2009, 05:46 PM
I will give them a call, hope fully they will help me out. Just back from the bay seen 5 wallys on the camera 1 pike, no hits. Thanks for the info.

needham
12-30-2009, 09:50 PM
have you used your camera with the lights on ? I have one with different colored lights and it seems that when I turn on the lights the fish leave. have you experienced this or anyone else ? maybe its the way I am holding my mouth.

skeeter906
01-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Here is how you get your Lowrance products repaired or replaced, I had a 2 year old Expedition C and it crapped out on me ,I got a hold of Linda Colt and explained my situation ,She sent me a NEW one free of charge ,It arrived in 3 days with a box to dead the old one in ,It was out of warrenty and she still replaced it !!Cant beat that !!! ,,,
Linda Colt
Customer Walk in Service Department
12000 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa Oklahoma 74128
1-800-324-1356 ext 8747
Direct Line 918-438-8747

Linda.colt@navico.com